TRAIN TO TEACH: WHICH ROUTE IS BEST FOR YOU ?
DATE: THURSDAY 22nd January 5pm > 7pm
There will be a short presentation at 6pm
VENUE: Denbigh High School
There will be opportunities to talk to members of staff and to meet current trainees.
We provide training for all three routes
Provider Led | School Direct (Tuition Fee) | School Direct (Salaried)
In February 2014 (under a
different framework) Chiltern Training Group was again awarded Outstanding with Grade 1 across all
of the key judgements.
- High level of
cohesion with outstanding engagement with Partnership Schools
- Excellent central training backed by very skilled feedback from mentors
- Subject Co-ordinators provide strong quality assurance within schools
- Excellent monitoring and evaluation is provided by Training Support Tutors
- Trainees exhibit outstanding practice
- NQTs are ahead of expectations
Please click here to read
the full report >>> Ofsted 2014