TRAIN TO TEACH : WHICH ROUTE IS BEST FOR YOU ?
To find out more about the different routes into teaching please come along to our
INFORMATION EVENING on Thursday 23rd October from 5pm > 7pm
A short presentation will take place at 6pm
It will take place at Challney High School for Boys, Stoneygate Road, Luton. LU4 9TJ
There will be opportunities to talk to members of staff and speak to current trainees.
We provide training for all three routes - Provider Led | School Direct (Tuition Fee) | School Direct (Salaried)
PLEASE REGISTER YOUR INTEREST << HERE >>
In February 2014 (under a
different framework) Chiltern Training Group was again awarded Outstanding with Grade 1 across all
of the key judgements.
- High level of
cohesion with outstanding engagement with Partnership Schools
- Excellent central training backed by very skilled feedback from mentors
- Subject Co-ordinators provide strong quality assurance within schools
- Excellent monitoring and evaluation is provided by Training Support Tutors
- Trainees exhibit outstanding practice
- NQTs are ahead of expectations
Please click here to read
the full report >>> Ofsted 2014